Dr. Adam Dustin is board certified by the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons. He is a Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, and he belongs to the American Podiatric Medical Association as well as the California Podiatric Medical Association. He graduated from Brigham Young University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Zoology. He then went on to complete his four-year medical training at Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine. From there, he completed a three year residency at the world-renowned Cook County Hospital and Thorek Medical Center in Chicago, Illinois. This included training in rearfoot, ankle arthroscopic, pediatric, and laser surgery.
- Brigham Young University
- Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine
- Cook County Hospital and Thorek Medical Center
- Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- California Podiatric Medical Association
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
S. S. (Verified Patient) Mar 16, 2015
I go to Alvera Podiatry to see Dr. Adam Dustin. He's absolutely wonderful. I've written reviews on his yelp page (not the Alvera Podiatry page) in the past if you are looking for specific reviews for him. He's done 2 toe surgeries for me over the last 10 yrs. and I couldn't be more pleased. He is no doubt my very favorite doctor....ever!
M. W. (Verified Patient) Jun 16, 2014
I had been to 2 other doctors that butchered my toe, i seriously had a monster of a toenail that was more painfull than anything i had ever had. Dr. Adam Dustin was amazing. such a gentle touch, took that sucker right out and now its better than new. his numbing procedure actually feels kindof good haha. I wont be back because its fixed for life now. I highly recomend this place.
* Reviews have been sourced and collected through a mix of verified Doctible patients and other publicly available directories.