Dr. Adam McBride is originally from Lexington, MA. He graduated from Syracuse University in 2008 with a Bachelor's Degree in Health and Exercise Science. He received his Doctorate Degree in Chiropractic from Life University in 2015. Dr. McBride utilizes Diversified Technique, Thompson Technique, Activator Methods Technique, Sacro-occipital technique, Gonstead technique, and Applied Kinesiology. He has worked as a personal trainer and physical therapy assistant, and specializes in rehabilitative methods such as Active Release Technique (ART) and corrective exercises for movement patterns. Dr. McBride also educates his patients on holistic healthcare and prevention. In his personal time, Dr. McBride likes to venture out and explore much of the nature and wonder that Southern California has to offer."
- D.C., Life University
- B.S. in Health and Exercise Science, Syracuse University
- Chiropractic License, California Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Active Release Technique - Spine, Active Release Technique
- Personal Fitness Trainer, National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Applied Kinesiology, International College of Applied Kinesiology (ICAK)