Dr. Lin attended the University of Illinois in Champaign-Urbana to obtain his undergraduate degree. He then continued his education at the University of Illinois in Chicago where he received his Doctorate of Dental Surgery in 1992. His Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery residency was completed at Northwestern University Medical Center in 1998 with a focus on Orthognathic reconstructive jaw surgery, as well as one year training in Craniofacial Surgery at the Children’s Memorial Hospital in Chicago. Board Certified as a Diplomate by ABOMS (American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery) in 2001, Dr Lin is also a Fellow in AAOMS (American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons).
He has been elected by his peers to serve as President of the California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons for the upcoming year, as well as elected "National Delegate" representing California in the national House of Delegates for the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons.
Extensively trained in the full and expanded scope of Oral and Maxillofacial surgery, Dr. Lin focuses on cosmetic facial surgery, advanced dental implant surgery and orthognathic facial and jaw reconstruction. He maintains a faculty appointment at Loma Linda University Medical Center and is the former "Chief of Surgery" at Pomerado Hospital, where he is on staff.
Dr. Lin is also a member of the American Society of Dental Anesthesiologists, American Dental Association, California Dental Association, San Diego Dental Association and the California Academy of Cosmetic Surgery.
- Residency, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Northwestern University Medical Center
- D.D.S., University of Illinois, Chicago
- B.S., University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana
- Member, California Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Member, San Diego Dental Association
- Member, California Dental Association
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, American Society of Dental Anesthesiologists
- National Delegate, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- President, California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (2016)
- Fellow, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery