I am a licensed psychologist who is dedicated to empowering individuals, enriching lives, promoting personal growth and development by providing professionally competent and personally compassionate services for children, adults, couples and families through life-coaching, psychotherapy and education with the intent of achieving a productive life, a meaningful existence and reaching one's highest potential.
My practice includes treatment of children, adolescents, adults, couples, families and groups. I provide consultation and life-coaching services for individuals, couples and executives. I conduct psychological testing for fitness for duty, personality and/or career assessment, diagnostic impressions and treatment planning purposes. My specialties include working with children and adolescents, pre-marital counseling, couples to increase relational satisfaction, hypnotherapy, career coaching, women's health, depression, anxiety and body-focused repetitive disorders.
I maintain an exuberant approach in guiding clients toward emotional, social, spiritual and professional success. My practice utilizes research-validated therapy and coaching to direct growth in individuals, relationships, family life and career.I am genuinely interested in the health and happiness of my clients.
I am committed to providing the highest quality of care and have a deep desire to facilitate transformation that produces a purpose-driven life in the individuals who are obtaining my psychological services.As a practitioner, I am a highly effective and efficient professional that paves the way for client's to reach their desired goals.
My therapeutic style emanates warmth, compassion and professionalism. My therapeutic approach is collaborative, authentic and client-centered. I empower clients and teach them to become proactive by building upon their strengths. I provide a safe, caring and nonjudgmental environment that centers on client needs.
Each therapy session promotes personal growth and success!
- Psy.D., Alliant International University California School of Professional Psychology.
- M.A., Alliant International University
- B.A., University of California, Riverside
- American Association of Marriage Family Therapists (AAMFT)
- American Association of Professional Hypnotherapists (AAPH)
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- Anxiety Disorders Association of America (ADAA)Anxiety Disorders Association of America (ADAA)
- California Association of Marriage Family Therapists (CAMFT)
- California Psychological Association (CPA)
- California Teachers’ Association (CTA)
- NAADAC—The Association for Addiction Professionals (NAADAC)
- National Board for Certified Clinical Hypnotherapists (NBCCH)
- National Education Association (NEA)
- The Society for the Advancement of Sexual Health
- National Education Association (NEA)
- Trichotillomania Learning Center (TLC)
- Lic. # PSY 21778, California Board of Psychology
Awards & Publications
- Marriage and Family Therapists’ Policies and Procedures for Family Secrets
Thank you so much for all you have provided me over these past months. I could not have asked for a better experience with therapy. I came to you when I was in a bad place and skeptical of therapy. Your kindness and warmth provided such a comfortable environment and allowed me to share with you what I was unable to share with anybody. Words cannot express my gratitude. I never thought I would be where I am today, so much happier and excited about life and I truly have you to thank. You are an amazing therapist and I want you to know how much you have changed my life for the better. Thank you again.
I wanted to thank you for being such a great Doctor. This is the first time in years that I felt like myself. I was very lost. You really helped me through. I know I still have things to work on but I’m on track.
I feel so lucky to have you as my therapist and so grateful to have been helped through so many known and unknown issues in such a short time. I love having you in my life. Life is definitely improving and I think we work well together. Thanks for everything!
* Reviews have been sourced and collected through a mix of verified Doctible patients and other publicly available directories.