Ami Strutin Belinoff has over 16 years’ of experience in the field of mental health. He has an extensive athletic background in sports and a passion for outdoors.
His background in athletics and competitive sports, as a participant and as a coach, has given Ami in-depth experience in mental training and the mental aspects of peak performance. Ami's spiritual practice plays a role in integrating therapies. And a sense of humor adds to his thoughtful, client-centered approach that will help you find the meaning, purpose, and happiness you seek.
Ami has extensive experience working with adolescents, parents, family systems, and individuals in a wide variety of settings: community based, residential facilities, drug treatment facilities, schools, and sports teams. His work and travels in a variety of settings has established him as a collaborator, culturally diverse, and team a builder in bridging relationships between various agents such as social workers, psychiatrists, therapists, coaches, and athletic trainers.
- Master’s, Clinical Psychology, Antioch University
- Master’s, School Psychology, National University
- Bachelor’s, Psychology and Sports Medicine, Colorado State University
- Professional Member of the Association for Applied Sport Psychology
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist: LMFT Lic # MFC 43606
- Board Member of the San Diego County of Mental Health
- Member of CAMFT California Marriage and Family Therapists
- Neurofeedback diadatic certification
|Peak Performance Consultation Session||Details upon visit|
|Peak Performance Session||$130.00|