Dr. Kleiner is dedicated to providing excellence in family foot care. With a convenient location, flexible scheduling, and a friendly professional staff, Dr. Kleiner and his staff can assist you with all your foot care needs.
Dr. Kleiner has been a staff member at Grossmont Hospital and Alvarado Hospital for over 25 years.
- Columbia University, College of Pharmaceutical Sciences (1961-1966) B.S. Pharmacy
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine (1968-1972) D.P.M. (Doctor of Podiatric Medicine)
- Long Island University, Brooklyn College of Pharmacy (1967-1969) M.S. Pharmacy
- Externship 1 year at Colorado Foot Clinic, Inc. (1972-1973) Denver, CO
- California Podiatry Association
- Fellow American Professional Wound Care Association
- American Podiatry Association
- Fellow American Association of Hospital Podiatrists
- American Podiatric Medical Specialties Board
- Qualified Medical Evaluator (State of California)
- American Council Certified Podiatric Physicians an Surgeons
J. D. (Verified Patient) Mar 20, 2014
Remember the days when you could visit a doctor in a nice, small practice, the doctor never seemed rushed to get on to the next patient but instead took the time to listen to you, consider all of the factors, even get to know you a little? Then he or she would be able to fairly simply diagnose and explain the problem, offering a simple, common sense treatment plan without a million cya unnecessary tests? That's the experience I had with this doctor. If you have a problem with your feet, go here, absolutely.
L. Z. (Verified Patient) Feb 24, 2012
Dr. Kleiner is a terrific podiatrist. He's caring and attentive, and his office staff is very friendly. He's done wonders for my feet!
* Reviews have been sourced and collected through a mix of verified Doctible patients and other publicly available directories.