Dr. Song is a Doctor of Chiropractic, Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant and a Qualified Medical Examiner. He is also credential as a Diplomate through the American Academy of Pain Management. Dr. Song graduated on the Dean’s List from the Southern California University of Health Sciences. He specializes in chiropractic, physical rehabilitation, exercise physiology and nutritional counseling.
- Southern California University of Health Sciences
- Qualified Medical Examiner
- Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant
- American Academy of Pain Management, Diplomate
- California Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Aloha K Apr 24, 2014
Highly insightful pain management group. Best technology available with an efficient and friendly staff... this office get's a TWO THUMBS UP for their awesome state of the art office and impeccable service. You can't go wrong with a dynamic duo like Dr. Song and Dr. Moon. Give them a try... you'll be referring your friends and family to them.
Angela Q Jul 17, 2013
Dr. Song and the entire staff from the front desk to the massage therapists (shout out to my girl Stacey) have been great to work with. Not only do they offer a great service, they offer it with care. They are very friendly and we are always happy to come in for our visit. My daughter often comes along with me and they are always so accommodating making her feel right at home while mommy gets worked on. She loves it when she gets a turn on the table too.
* Reviews have been sourced and collected through a mix of verified Doctible patients and other publicly available directories.