Dr. Radin is dedicated to providing the people of San Diego with fast, effective relief for all types of chiropractic conditions. Sports injuries, headaches, back and neck pain, muscle pain, automobile accident and work related injuries are a few examples of commonly treated ailments in his La Jolla office. The doctor also works with athletes that may not be experiencing any pain at all. These patients work on “fine tuning” their bodies to perform and function at their optimum level. Many patients also benefit from custom foot orthotics, which not only improve foot function, but can help patients suffering from back, hip, knee, and ankle pain as well.
- University of Virginia
- Life University
- American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician
- California Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner