Dr. Mazza has been practicing medicine since 1980. Dr. Mazza received his doctor of podiatric medicine degree from the California College of Podiatry in San Diego in 1979 and served his residency specializing in Podiatric at Southern California Podiatric Medical Center.
- Samuel Merritt College FKA California College of Podiatric Medicine, DPM, 1979
- Southern California Podiatric Medical Center, Podiatric Orthopedics & Primary Podiatric Medicine, 1980
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery, Podiatry, Foot & Ankle Surgery, 1986
Awards & Publications
- CPMA Names Mazza Podiatric Physician of the Year
C. V. (Verified Patient) Oct 12, 2014
Dr Mazza is an outstanding podiatrist. The first opportunity I had to submit myself to his attentions was back in 2007, years before I discovered Yelp. Recently, though, through a strange convergence of circumstances, I had to replace the orthotics he made for me. A garage fire had happened in our home. In our office loft over the garage at home, a computer monitor gave up its ghost and caught flame. The dog and I were at the local park a block over and we noticed smoke. We followed the smoke to the roof...our roof! We ran back and called the fire department. Besides a lost monitor, we had to pull up the carpet in the loft and scrub down everything. It could have been a lot worse. My shoes, with the orthotics inside, sat next to the steps up to the loft. The only items to catch fire below the loft...my shoes! I contacted Dr. Mazza and explained my plight. He got me in the next week. Even though Dr. had the original casts he made of my feet the first time, he wanted me to have the molds done again, just in case there was any difference between the two. I committed the time (nearly an hour) and everything came out fantastic. He is available through most health plans, and has been amazing in that for each series of appointments, he only asked me for the standard copayment ($40) at the first appointment of each series. He saved me over $400 on the copayments alone!
* Reviews have been sourced and collected through a mix of verified Doctible patients and other publicly available directories.