Dr. Efrain Mascareño believes in looking at the big picture when it comes to your eye health, so he takes the time to get to know you, your eye care history and your vision needs. Dr. Mascareño knows that getting the right prescription involves balancing several factors, including clear eyesight, visual efficiency and your ability to process visual information seamlessly. Whether you need a routine eye examination, an eyeglasses fitting or treatment for eye disease (such as glaucoma or macular degeneration) or eye surgery (such as LASIK or cataract surgery), we will provide you with the best care, advice, and eyewear options.
- University of California at Berkeley
- American Optometric Association
- San Diego County Optometric Association
- California Optometric Association
- treatment of eye diseases
Awards & Publications
- Contracosta County Community Work Award
|Contact lens fitting||$61.00|
|Comprehensive Eye Examination||$142.00|
M. L. (Verified Patient) Apr 08, 2015
Dr. Mascareno has been our Optometrist for many years and now sees my children. He is patient, kind and honest. His office staff is very friendly, I especially think Gaby is great!!
V. M. (Verified Patient) Apr 01, 2015
The best customer service. Dr. Mascareno took his time during the exam and explained the whole process. I highly recommend Eastlake Vision.
* Reviews have been sourced and collected through a mix of verified Doctible patients and other publicly available directories.