I have been a practitioner of Thai bodywork for a handful of years and, in 2013 received my Master's Degree in Chinese Medicine from Pacific College of Oriental Medicine as well as a certification of training in Traditional Chinese Medicine from Chengdu University in China. Throughout my education I received specialty training in integrative healthcare settings working with patients who have chronic pain conditions, auto-immune disorders, infectious and internal diseases, gastrointestinal disorders, and orthopedic and neurological pain syndromes.
Aside from Chinese Medicine, my professional background includes graduate-level research in the history of medicine (awarded UCSD 2007), and object conservation at the Library of Congress and National Gallery of Art from 2003-2006 following my undergraduate work in fine art and the history of art (awarded 2003 University of Maryland). Currently, and outside of my private practice I research and write about various topics related to Chinese medicine and the sociology of medicine. Outside of work I practice Chen style Tai Qi and repair musical instruments very much on the side.
- M.S., Pacific College of Oriental Medicine
- M.A., University of California, San Diego
- B.A., University of Maryland, College Park
- California State Oriental Medical Association
- State of California Acupuncture Board
- California Massage Therapy Council
Awards & Publications
- Co-Editor, California Journal of Oriental Medicine
|4 Acupuncture Treatments||$260.00|