I am a Licensed Psychologist with over 35 years of experience helping individuals, couples, and families navigate the terrain of emotional and relationship crises. My private practice office is in San Diego, California.
My clinical approach is pragmatic and integrative. I have been influenced by psychodynamic theory, family systems theory, imago theory, humanistic psychology, and existential philosophy; as well as the clinical and research traditions of social, clinical, and developmental psychology.
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals
- Catholic University of America
- San Diego Psychological Association
- California, Licensed Psychologist
- Certified Imago Therapist