Chiropractic is my calling because of the good I've seen it do for myself and others. I believe in the healing power of touch and its ability to bring health and well-being to the whole person. Chiropractic focuses on treating the underlying causes of a problem and treating disease holistically helps integrate all the major body systems--physical, emotional, and mental.
- Graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic - West
- California Chiropractic Association
- San Diego County Chiropractic Society
- East County Chamber of Commerce
- Parker Chiropractic Foundation
- Board of Directors, East County YMCA
- Qualified Medical Evaluator
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician
|Chiropractic adjustment||$75 ~ $185|
K. J. (Verified Patient) Apr 07, 2015
I've been going to Dr. Gary for chiropractic care since his office was in Rancho San Diego. I always leave feeling much better than when I walked in. I couldn't continue my work unless I was getting such great care from Dr. Gary and his staff. I highly recommend his services.
A. R. (Verified Patient) May 17, 2014
I slipped a disk and pinched a nerve all at once and couldn't even stand up. I called in and the super nice and caring office manager Bev, was quick to get me in. Dr. Gary had me standing straight and walking in just 2 visits! Thank you Dr. Gary!
W. D. (Verified Patient) Jul 31, 2013
My Grandma is pain-free for the first time in years, thanks to Dr. McDowell! She is 84-years old and I worry about her out in the big world sometimes. But Bev (the office manager) takes such good care of her (handling the insurance, making appointments, answering questions). Bev is so patient with my Grandma's hearing loss and limitations. I really love Bev for how good she is to my Grandma. I am very grateful to Dr. McDowell too. Not only is my Grandma back to enjoying life (after suffering from terrible chronic low back pain), but I feel like I have an ally who really cares about my family and helps keep us living healthy and happy :)
* Reviews have been sourced and collected through a mix of verified Doctible patients and other publicly available directories.