Dr. Greg Hom, a third-generation San Diegan, received his undergraduate degree in biology from UC San Diego. In 1991 he earned a Doctor of Optometry degree from UC Berkeley, and in 1993 completed a Master of Public Health degree from San Diego State University.
As part of his continued commitment to maintaining his clinical skills, Dr. Hom is certified by the Board of Optometry in the treatment and management of eye diseases. He also is the recipient of the American Optometric Association Optometric Recognition Award, given to doctors who complete continuing education at a level above and beyond the requirements for licensure.
Dr. Hom is a Past-President of the San Diego County Optometric Society and actively serves in leadership positions in vision care organizations at the state and national levels. He is a Past-Chair of the Vision Care Section of the American Public Health Association and remains an active leader. In 1997, he received the distinction of Young Optometrist of the Year by the California Optometric Association in recognition of his contributions to the profession and the community.
- Doctor of Optometry - UC Berkeley
- Master of Public Health - San Diego State University.
- Past-President of the San Diego County Optometric Society
- Past-Chair - Vision Care Section of the American Public Health Association
- Fellow of the American Academy of Optometry
- Board of Optometry in the treatment and management of eye diseases
Awards & Publications
- American Optometric Association Optometric Recognition Award
|Contact lens fitting||$70.00|
|Comprehensive Eye Examination||$145.00|