X-Ray Medical Group of La Mesa California provides diagnostic and interventional radiology services. Founded in 1956 by - Dr. Gladden Elliott and Dr. John Flaniken. From that auspicious beginning X-Ray Medical Group has grown to a fourteen member group and has developed into the premier diagnostic radiology group of East County.
X-Ray Medical Group is dedicated to providing the highest quality imaging and interventional services available, utilizing state of the art equipment, in conjunction with advanced, up-to-date techniques.
Our radiologists are certified by the American Board of Radiology, and our subspecialty radiologists have advanced and or fellowship training in: Body Imaging; MRI/PET; Neuroradiology; Orthopedic Radiology; Vascular/Interventional; and Women’s Imaging.
We are fully committed to provide excellence in service to both our patients and our referring physicians. It is our number one priority.
- Radiological Society of North America
- American College of Radiology
- California Radiological Society
- San Diego Radiological Society
- California Medical Association
- San Diego County Medical Society
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Society of Interventional Radiology
- Society of Breast Imaging
- Society of Cardiac Magnetic Resonance
- North American Society of Cardiac Imaging
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine and the Society of Nuclear Cardiology
- Diagnostic Radiology
Community Health Insurance
|Mammogram Diagnostic (Unilateral/Bilateral)||$200.00|
|CT Virtual Colonoscopy||$600.00|
|Lung Cancer Screening||$200.00|
|Bone Density (DXA)||$120.00|
|MRI without Contrast (excludes breasts)||$450.00|
|MRI w/ Contrast||$550.00|
|MRI (Arm or Leg)||$450.00|
|Ultrasound (excludes breast)||$200.00|
|CT Scan w/o Contrast||$275.00|
|CT Scan w/ Contrast||$360.00|
|CT Scan with and without Contrast||$400.00|
|CT Calcium Scoring||$100.00|