I believe that everyone can benefit from Chiropractic Care. From infants, to athletes, to executives, to senior citizens-- regular spinal care can help you to look and feel your best!
Each year, I complete about 24 hours of continuing education in a variety of subjects including sports injuries, women's care, pediatrics, and The Gonstead adjusting technique. I have the following certifications: Temporal mandibular disorders, Chiropractic Sports physician, CPR Basic life support.
- East Stroudsburg University
- Palmer Chiropractic College
- San Diego Chiropractic Association
- California Chiropractic Association
- Kiwanis International
- Friends of Optimists
- California Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Verified Patient Nov 26, 2016
Thank you Dr. Whalen, we really appreciate your help. It made going out of town so much more pleasurable, especially all those hours in the car. :) We are very grateful. Hope your holiday is going wonderfully!
Verified Patient Nov 05, 2016
Verified Patient Jul 26, 2016
* Reviews have been sourced and collected through a mix of verified Doctible patients and other publicly available directories.