Dr. Jeffrey James, DC, BS, DACNB
Dr. James graduated from Los Angeles Chiropractic College earning a Doctor of Chiropractic and a Bachelor of Science in Microbiology. He is a Board certified Chiropractic Neurologist, DACNB, and has been in practice since 1989. He is Board eligible as a Fellow in Neuro Chemistry and Nutrition, FABNN, CABNN, and Board eligible as a Fellow in Vestibular Rehabilitation, FABVR, as well as Traumatic Brain Injuries.
Dr. James fills a unique and significant role in treating back, neck, spine, brain and nervous system disorders using safe and effective methods, producing lasting long term health benefits, many times having great success with patients for whom all other treatment methods have failed. He has inspired thousands with his knowledge, warmth and personal touch and his passion for teaching others how to restore their health and regain their vitality.
In addition to his non-surgical back and neck pain treatment protocols, he has helped those who have fallen between the cracks of traditional allopathic and alternative treatments by caring for patients with Type II Diabetes, Hashimoto’s, and Peripheral Neuropathy, often helping these patients reverse their disease process, reduce or illuminate many medications, and decrease pain while increasing energy levels.
Dr. James has appeared on numerous TV and radio programs including Geraldo, Dateline. KLOS, KLSX and KFI. He appeared as the medical expert for the NBC investigative journalist Davie Cruz on the David Cruz Show.
- Carrick Institute for Graduate Studies Neurology
- Los Angeles College of Chiropractic
- International College of Applied Kinesiology
- American Chiropractic Association Board
- American Academy of Hospital Chiropractors
- American Academy of Spine Physicians
- International Association of Functional Neurology and Rehabilitation
- International Chiropractors Association Council on Chiropractic Pediatrics
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Board of Chiropractic Examiners, State of New York
- Board of Chiropractic Examiners, State of California
- Board of Chiropractic Examiners, State of North Carolina
Blue Shield of California
G. R. (Verified Patient) Jun 14, 2017
I have been struggling with sever lower back and leg pain due to bulging discs (L3, L4, L5 / S1). Dr. James took an incredible amount of time with me, providing disc decompression therapy as well as educating me on lower back and core exercises. I got to admit I was a bit hesitant about going to a chiropractor, but I am very glad I did. I highly recommend Dr. James.
* Reviews have been sourced and collected through a mix of verified Doctible patients and other publicly available directories.