Are you feeling lonely, not listened to, and belittled by someone who used to adore you, with conversations consisting of either bickering or no conversation at all, and as hard as you try, you just can't seem to figure out where it all went wrong? If this sounds like you, you are not alone. I can help you find the love that somehow got lost along the way. I specialize in helping couples find their way back to each other by facilitating the mastery of skills that lead to validation, respect and enhancement of your relationship.
Working with couples has taught me that no one exists in a vacuum and the difficulties being experienced are usually being influenced by those in one's environment. I have seen incredible courage from couples who have bravely faced their pain and transformed their relationships into loving, caring partnerships.
I offer several different resources to facilitate open, honest communication. Give me a call to schedule a consultation to see how I can help alleviate the pain that's caused by an atmosphere of "walking on eggshells."
- B.A. in Psychology, Buffalo State College, New York
- M.A. in Community Clinical Psychology, Pepperdine University
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology, United States International University
- Mental Health Provider Panel Membership: California’s Crime Victims Program
- Mental Health Aftercare Referral Source: Villa Pomerado Convalescent Facility, Poway, CA
- Mental Health Staff Privileges: Pomerado Hospital, Poway, CA
- EAP Mental Health Provider Panel Membership: U.C.S.D. University System
- San Diego Psychological Association
- California Association of Marriage & Family Therapists
- License Number: MFC30989, California Board of Behavioral Sciences
- License Number: PSY15145, California Board of Psychology
Awards & Publications
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude from Buffalo State College