Dr. Pittman hails from a family of 7 from eastern North Carolina. He graduated from The Ohio State University with Honors in Mechanical Engineering. He then stayed for his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree, receiving the prestigious Veler Scholarship and graduating Summa Cum Laude. He was excited to return to his hometown state for residency, and received his master’s degree in Orthodontics at the world-renowned University of North Carolina.
Dr. Pittman was president of his class throughout dental school and orthodontic residency. He has won multiple research awards and has published several papers in scientific journals. He is also a member of the American Dental Association, American Association of Orthodontics, Southern Association of Orthodontics and North Carolina Dental Society. He is committed to providing high quality treatment and building lasting relationships with his patients.
Dr. Pittman and his wife Robin are proud parents of their newborn daughter Juna Rae. They are very involved in the local community. He volunteers routinely with local refugees and dental clinics, and is a small group leader at his church. He has also spent time in India, Uganda and Peru doing missions and dental work. His hobbies include sports, traveling, outdoor activities and reading, although he always enjoys trying something new!
- D.D.S. Doctor of Dent Surgery, The Ohio State University
- M.S. Masters of Orthodontics, University of North Carolina
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering, The Ohio State University
- Veler Society
- Southern Association of Orthodontists
- University of North Carolina Alumni Association
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontics
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon
- North Carolina Dental Society
Barbara Nov 04, 2016
Shannon Oct 18, 2016
Ashlunn Oct 10, 2016
Really nice experience, and had a great time talking to everyone!
Jaquelina Oct 10, 2016
* Reviews have been sourced and collected through a mix of verified Doctible patients and other publicly available directories.