Dr. Kevin Rose is a sports chiropractor located in San Diego, CA integrating soft tissue therapy and joint manipulation with functional rehabilitation and exercises to maximize patient recovery. He utilizes modern, evidence-based diagnostic procedures and treatment techniques, including the following: Myofascial Release Technique, Graston Technique, Functional Movement Assessment (FMS),and Kinesiology Taping. Dr. Rose works with athletes of all levels, from professional to weekend warrior, to aid recovery and promote maximal performance. As a former professional athlete and current amateur triathlete, Dr. Rose personally understands the effects injuries and everyday pain can have on patients.
- University of San Francisco
- Palmer Chiropractic College West
- American Chiropractic Association
- California Chiropractic Association
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner