Dr Kris Ghosh earned his medical degree at Indiana University School of Medicine, and completed his residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA.Dr. Ghosh went on to complete a Fellowship in Gynecologic Oncology at University of Minnesota Medical Center. Dr. Ghosh also received his Master in Business Administration at UCLA Anderson School of Management. Dr. Ghosh also served as an Assistant Professor at Harvard Medical School.
Dr Ghosh's professional interests include the management of pre-invasive cervical cancer, new innovations in pelvic health, new advancements in nutritional science, and healthcare management.
- Indiana University School of Medicine 1993
- UCLA Medical Center Los Angeles, CA, 1994-Internship
- UCLA Medical Center Los Angeles, CA, 1997-Residancy
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- Medical Board of California
- Indiana State Board of Medicine
- The American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
|Initial Office Visit||$300 ~ $400|
|Wellness Exam||$300 ~ $400|