Dr. Richards was board certified in Dermatology in 2000. Dr. Richards received her medical degree from Case Western Reserve University in 1996 and served her internship specializing in Pediatrics at University Hospital of Cleveland and served her residency specializing in Dermatology at Northwestern University.
- Stanford University
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
- Northwestern University School of Medicine in Chicago
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American College of Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Cutaneous Oncology
- Board-Certified Dermatologist and Fellowship-trained Mohs Surgeon