Driven by his passion for mind/body peak performance, Dr. Mancini strives to achieve excellence for his patients. As a doctor of Oriental medicine, he assists his patients with a variety of health issues including acute and chronic pain, healthy weight loss, and the impact of all forms of stress and strain on the body.
He received his Doctorate in Oriental Medicine (O.M.D.) from South Baylo University. As a graduate of the first professional California approved Doctor of Oriental Medicine, Dr. Mancini practices with the highest standards of Oriental medicine making a complete integration into the present health care system. Using evidence-based treatment guidelines in standard scientific and medical terminology, he is able to communicate and integrate with the medical community. As a primary care doctor, Dr. Mancini is trained to determine when referrals are necessary.
- O.M.D., South Baylo University
- B.S. Psychology, San Diego State University
- M.A., Traditional Oriental Medicine, Pacific College of Oriental Medicine
- National Guild of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, Member, 2007-present
- American College of Nutrition, Member, 2004-present
- National Oriental Medicine Accreditation Agency, Member, 2004-present
- Licensed Acupuncturist (L.A.c. #AC5467), State of California Board of Acupuncture
- Certified Nutrition Specialist (C.N.S.), National Commission for Certifying Agencies
- Qualified Medical Evaluator (Q.M.E.), Division of Workers' Compensation
Awards & Publications
- Mancini, M. (2014). A Drug-Free Option for Pain & Inflammation. San Diego: Word Association Publishers.
- Mancini, M. (2005, Fall). An Integrative Approach for Pain and Stress Relief. San Diego Chamber of Commerce Newsletter, 14, 7-9.
- Mancini, M. (2004, Winter). A Natural Way to Treat Pain and Stress. Workers’ Comp Magazine, 1, 14-15, 23-25.
American Specialty Health
|Initial Exam & Acupuncture treatment||$99.00|