Dr. Michael Callton was born in Detroit. He earned his Bachelors degree in biology from Michigan State University in 1981 where he was a National Institute of Health Scholar. After college he served in the U.S. Army from 1982 to 1985, working as a lab technician.
After leaving the army, he went on to earn a Doctorate of Chiropractic Medicine from the National University of Health Sciences in Chicago. While a student there, he was named in the Who's Who of College Students. Dr. Callton is the owner of Nashville Chiropractic Center and has lived and worked in Nashville, MI since 1990.
Dr. Callton was named Chiropractor of the Year for 2013 by the Michigan Association of Chiropractors.
- National Univ Health Sciences - Doctor of Chiropractic Medicine, 1989
- Michigan State University - Bachelors of Science in Biology, 1981
- Local Chamber of Commerce
- Michigan Association of Chiropractors
Most Private Insurances Accepted
|Consultation & Adjustment||Details upon visit|
|Follow Up Adjustments||Details upon visit|
|Examination and X-Ray||Details upon visit|
Diane D Sep 05, 2016
Don S Sep 05, 2016
Jill B Sep 02, 2016
Kathy T Sep 02, 2016
Todd C Aug 29, 2016
Thank you for everything getting me in when I need to on Saturday morning s you're doing great thanks again!
* Reviews have been sourced and collected through a mix of verified Doctible patients and other publicly available directories.