Dr. Whiteman was board certified in Obstetrics/Gynecology in 1985. She received her medical degree from USC in 1979. She served her internship and residency specializing in Ob/Gyn at Kaiser Hospital in Los Angeles. She moved to San Diego from Orange County in 1991 with her husband and two children. She currently limits her practice to gynecology with a special interest in menopause, hormone replacement, PMS, and family planning.
- Medical School - University of Southern California
- Southern California Permanente Medical Group (Internship)
- Southern California Permanente Medical Group (Residency)
- California Medical Association
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
|Pap Test||$30 ~ $60|
|Initial Office Visit||$250 ~ $350|