As a San Diego native, Dr. Shoaee studied physiology at UCSD for her undergraduate work. She was then accepted into the California College of Podiatric Medicine, in San Francisco, where after a four year curriculum she received her Doctor of Podiatric Medicine. Dr. Shoaee was then selected to continue onto a dual hospital three year surgical residency program: Olive View-UCLA Medical Center and West Los Angeles Veterans Hospitals. During her training, Dr. Shoaee was exposed to a wide range of foot and ankle pathologies. At the county hospital, Dr. Shoaee underwent extensive training in foot and ankle trauma and reconstructive surgery. At the Veterans hospital there was an emphasis on limb-preservation and wound care for diabetics. She has also trained with well-known Beverly Hills Podiatrists and utilizes cosmetic surgical techniques in order to achieve minimal surgical scars and postoperative swelling. This array of surgical skills and techniques are utilized by Dr. Shoaee for any type of foot and ankle condition.
- Samuel Merritt University, DPM, 2003
- Associate, American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons
- American Association of Women Podiatrists, AAWP
- American Podiatric Medical Association, APMA
- California Podiatric Medical Association, CPMA
- San Diego County Podiatric Medical Society, SDCPMS, Board Member
- San Diego Rotary Club - Thousand Smiles volunteer in Ensenada, Mexico
- Taking Control of Your Diabetes (TCOYD) Foot Screening - Faculty
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery, Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery, 2009
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery, Podiatry, Foot Surgery, 2009
K. K. (Verified Patient) Aug 04, 2014
Finally! A doctor who knows what she is talking about! I am very happy with Dr. Shoaee and her diagnosis of my right foot and ankle (well, the diagnosis sucks but that's not her fault!). For the last 7 months I have been to various foot docs around SD, and none of them had a clue - until now YAY! Her front desk staff is very nice and helpful. The exam rooms are clean, the information she gave me was clear and I am grateful for her concern and compassion!
J. D. (Verified Patient) Apr 19, 2014
I visited Dr. Noushin Shoaee and thought her exam was very through and detail. I liked how she even looked my shoes and gave me recommendations for changes to help. She was very nice. The office staff are some of friendliest medial staff that I have seem.
* Reviews have been sourced and collected through a mix of verified Doctible patients and other publicly available directories.