Dr. Paul Duran is a respected and trusted pain management specialist and anesthesiologist providing the highest quality care for patients in West Los Angeles and the Beverly Hills, CA, area. A member of both the Society of Pain Practice Management and the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, Dr. Duran is recognized as a caring and compassionate physician offering a comprehensive range of treatment options, including routine checkups and general health care as well as diagnosis and management of chronic and acute pain, using the most natural and conservative approaches possible for optimal outcomes.
After earning his bachelor's degree in biochemistry at UC Riverside, Dr. Duran completed his medical degree at UC Davis School of Medicine, followed by an internship in general surgery at UC Davis East Bay Program and a residency in anesthesiology and a fellowship in pain medicine at UC Davis Medical Center. In addition, he has lectured at medical conferences and is a published author in the field of pain management.
As a certified nutrition and wellness consultant, Dr. Duran has extensive experience in all sorts of preventive care options, as well as options to manage acute and chronic medical conditions. His commitment to providing individualized care based on the unique needs of every patient has earned him the respect of his patients and his colleagues.
In addition to his work as a practicing physician providing hands-on care for his patients, Dr. Duran has also served as medical director and clinical director at leading medical practices as well as serving in an advisory capacity. He enjoys the opportunity to care for new patients as well as established patients, and his practice accepts most forms of major medical insurance.
- BS - Biochemistry, University of California, Riverside
- MD, University of California, Davis - School of Medicine
- University of California, Davis - Medical Center Pain Medicine Fellowship
- University of California, Davis - East Bay Surgery Program General Surgery Internship
- University of California, Davis - Medical Center Anesthesiology Residency Program
- President/Clinical Director - LoHi Development Group
- Director, Medical Advisory Board - Rx-Lock, Inc.
Awards & Publications
- American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Society of Pain Practice Management
American Specialty Health
Blue Shield of California