I offer individual, couples and family psychotherapy, as well as private yoga instruction, integrated mind/body healing sessions, consultations and educational workshop services. My background in Gender Studies and Sexuality, along with my clinical training at The LGBT Center in Orange County and volunteer and advocacy work in the queer community allows me to offer culturally affirming support to LGBTQ identified individuals and their support network. My practice also holds safe space for QPOC (queer persons of color), non-binary individuals and alternative lifestyle individuals/couples/families (i.e. families of choice, poly families, kink, bdsm, power play relationships, etc).
I utilize an integrated approach of feminist, contemplative, narrative and depth therapy, drawing from my own personal journey through healing. Through an egalitarian structure we will work together to plan, navigate and shape a healing journey that feels like a good fit for you.
As a yoga teacher and an individual who utilizes holistic healing, I also offer integrated mind/body services along with traditional psychotherapy.
You can read more about these services on my website: www.compassionaterevolthealing.com
- B.A. in Critical Gender Studies - University of California, San Diego
- M.A. in Marriage and Family Therapy - Argosy University
- Orange County California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
- California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
- American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists
- License Number: 86600, LMFT - California
Awards & Publications
- Blog - Core Work for a Conscious Practice
All PPOs (Out-of-Network) accepted