Dr. Ehlers specializes in neuro-musculo-skeletal problems, such as low back pain, neck pain, headaches, sciatica, numbness, carpal tunnel, whiplash and sports injuries. Dr. Ehlers provides hands-on, effective treatments that help to relieve your neck, back and extremity problems without drugs or surgery. Dr. Ehlers is able to offer his patients a variety of adjustment techniques and approaches to care. These techniques include: Full Spine and Extremity adjustments, Cox Flexion/Distraction, Thompson Drop, SOT and Activator. Physiotherapies are also available which include Ultrasound, Muscle Stimulation and Kinesio Taping.
- Northwestern Health Sciences University
- Southwest Minnesota State University
- American Chiropractic Association
- San Diego Sports Medicine Foundation
- Professional Football Chiropractic Society
- California Board of Chiropractor Examiners
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician