Consultation and assessment services include integrated behavioral health intervention for patients who like their clinicians to communicate with one another about your health care. Dr. Love has specialized in medical-legal evaluations determining disability related issues, workers' compensation and personal injury cases. She is fully bicultural and bilingual Spanish-English.
Dr.Yvonne Love is a licensed clinical psychologist in the state of California. After obtaining her Doctor of Psychology at the (APA accredited) California School of Professional Psychology in Fresno, California; she completed a postdoctoral Masters Degree in Clinical Psychopharmacology at Alliant International University, San Francisco.
Dr. Love’s interests and experience include training and education since 1996 regarding underserved and Latino populations, as well as psychological intervention, consultation, and assessment services for adults and adolescents in diverse settings.
- California School of Professional Psychology
- Alliant International University
- American Psychological Association
- California Psychological Association
- California Applicants' Attorney Association, Associate Member
- Qualified Medical Evaluator, Industrial Medical Unit
Awards & Publications
- Available upon request
M. A. (Verified Patient) Nov 06, 2014
Dr. Yvonne Love is a true professional. She helped me out more than words can describe. Thanks Yvonne!
* Reviews have been sourced and collected through a mix of verified Doctible patients and other publicly available directories.