Doctible is a San Diego based startup changing the way healthcare practices engage and communicate with their patients by building amazing technology. Founded in 2014, we are rapidly growing and proud to say we were awarded the #1 Top Workplace by San Diego Union Tribune.
This position is part of our Customer Success Team which owns all aspects of the customer experience from onboarding new customers to supporting our existing base across all 50 US states. The customer success team resides in and supports all of its customers from our HQ located in Sorrento Mesa. This is an ideal position for a proactive and enthusiastic person who enjoys working with technology, customers, solving problems and staying busy with varied tasks. It is also role where you will be offered as much responsibility as you are able or willing to handle, in addition to ongoing training and growth opportunities. We are rapidly growing!
The Technical Specialist position is a crucial role in the company as it deals directly with our most important asset, our customers on a daily basis.
Your daily tasks would include but are certainly not limited to:
• Onboard a steady stream of new customers by remotely deploying Doctibles software onto our customers systems
• Tackle customer inquiries and tickets across all our support system channels which include phone, email and chat, providing feedback, and answers to customer problems
• Monitor and manage product deployment tasks amongst the Customer Success team
• Provide internal support for issues escalated by the Customer Success team
• Manage advanced Tier 2 support issues with our software development, sales department and 3rd party partners
• Keep accurate records and ensure processes are well documented
• Excellent verbal (phone) and written communication skills
• 1-3 years technology experience
• Hands-on experience working with Windows operating system
• Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and debug technical issues
• Must have positive, results-oriented attitude
• Eagerness to learn and help improve your skills and our software product suite
• Detail oriented, ensuring tasks are completed fully and accurately - we deal with alot of data
• A people person and ability to handle a wide variety of customer types
• Motivated and reliable. We start on-time every day!
• Preferred: working knowledge of HTML, firewalls and network communication
• Competitive salary
• Monthly bonus
• Regular cash and prize contests
• Healthcare insurance
• Work with a fun, tightly knit and dynamic team
• Friday afternoons off
• Fantastic work environment - free lunch Monday, flip-flop Friday (casual dress), quarterly socials and team lunches to name a few
NOTE: Your application MUST include a cover letter, addressed to Chris, containing a ONE paragraph pitch on why we should consider you for the position. Separate yourself further from the crowd by identifying the spelling error in this job post.
ALL applications without a cover letter intro will be discarded.
Please send a resume to an email introducing yourself with the subject line: “I’m interested in the TSS position!” to: firstname.lastname@example.org