Doctible is a San Diego based startup changing the way healthcare practices communicate with their patients by building amazing technologies. Founded in 2014, we are rapidly growing and recently awarded the #1 Top Workplace by San Diego Union Tribune.
Kick start Doctible’s new channel partner department and support the organization by building a variety of relationships with partners, health systems, practice management systems and associations. This is a cross-functional role that will require a strong analytical mindset and the ability to close deals. We’re in the early days of building a channel partnership funnel and this role will play a critical part of spurring Doctible’s growth.
The ideal candidate for this role will hit the ground running from day one with a hunter mentality, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and enjoy working in a hands on role at a fast growing startup.
This role will have 2 main objectives:
• Increase top line revenue funnel
• Build new channel partnerships that aid Doctible’s inside sales team
We are very analytical and expect the right candidate to measure/track/improve metrics related to this role (sales pipeline, cost of acquisition etc). This is a hands on role and requires an execution based mindset.
Performs the following duties: (Not all inclusive)
• Prospect and generate interest with a variety of channel partners including but not limited to: associations, practice management software companies, marketing agencies, franchises and chains
• Execute the engagement process with prospective partners and move them through end-to end partnership lifecycle
• Launch new partner programs and track growth from these channels
• Formulate standard/routine proposals and track pipeline progress
• Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement
• Conduct demos to relevant stakeholders and draft narratives tying proposal components together
• Work with Product Development, Marketing and Executive team closely to deploy Doctible’s industry leading solution
• Provide weekly/monthly reporting of pipeline to executive team
• At least 5 years experience in a similar role at a SaaS based company (healthcare preferred)
• Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business or relevant field
• Excellent communication skills: written and verbal
• Strong relationship management skills
• Self-motivated and self-starter
• Positive, results-oriented attitude
• This position will report to the CEO/Founder and requires someone who has the ability to build a pipeline in a very quick timeframe and handle multiple projects. As the first business development hire, this is an extremely critical hire for the company
• Competitive salary
• Stock Options
• Healthcare insurance
• Unlimited PTO
• Work in a small and agile team
• Work from home Friday afternoons
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com