Doctible is a San Diego based startup changing the way healthcare practices communicate with their patients by building amazing technologies. Founded in 2014, we are rapidly growing and recently awarded the #1 Top Workplace by San Diego Union Tribune.
Kick start Doctible’s new marketing department and support the organization by variety of writing, demand generation, and campaign management tasks. This is a cross-functional role that will require a strong analytical mindset, online marketing campaign experience and healthy doses of creativity and tenacity. We’re in the early days of building a demand generation machine for educating and acquiring customers (doctors in private practice) and this role will play a critical part of spurring Doctible’s growth.
The ideal candidate for this role will prioritize effective marketing campaigns and compelling marketing material, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and enjoy working in a hands on role at a fast growing startup.
This role will have 3 main objectives:
• Develop and enhance Doctible’s branding in the industry
• Demand generation through drip campaigns and Adword/Facebook campaigns
• Create compelling content to position Doctible as a thought leader in the industry
We are very analytical and expect the right candidate to measure/track/improve metrics related to cost per lead, cost of acquisition and ad spend. This is a hands on role and requires an execution based mindset.
Performs the following duties: (Not all inclusive)
• Plan and execute SEO, landing page copy, A/B testing, email, paid social, and display advertising
• Utilize strong analytical ability to measure performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and CPAs)
• Write/post content across company’s social media channels (including blogs)
• Have ability to create/track campaigns with minimal outside help (no contractors are budgeted)
• Generate inbound leads through drip email campaigns to doctors
• Build drip campaigns to partners/agencies
• Help with event planning for tradeshows along with outreach to show coordinators
• Collaborate with internal Product Development, Sales and Customer Success teams to create landing pages, ad creative and content marketing campaigns
• At least 5 years experience in a similar role at a SaaS based company
• Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business or relevant field
• Excellent communication skills: written and verbal
• Analytical: Measure, measure, measure
• Self-motivated and self-starter
• Positive, results-oriented attitude
• This position will report to the CEO/Founder and requires someone who has the ability to handle multiple projects at the same time. As the first marketing hire, this is an extremely critical hire for the company
• Competitive salary
• Stock Options
• Healthcare insurance
• Unlimited PTO
• Work in a small and agile team
• Work from home Friday afternoons
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org