Doctible is a growth and automation platform for the healthcare industry. We make tools for healthcare practices like Dentists, Optometrists, and Chiropractors that simplify their lives, help them reduce tedious manual work, and make their patients happy!
We're one of the few fast growing startups in San Diego, CA. Our experienced team have backgrounds in technology startups and healthcare and are alumni of EvoNexus.
This is an on-site full time position in Sorrento Vally, San Diego.
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
To be successful in this role, you must be detail-oriented and should have previous experience in end-to-end testing or an IT support role.
You will be working with senior team members and Product Manager in a fast-paced environment to test and help release products that fill gaps in market and increase customer satisfaction.
• Recent hands-on experience working as QA Tester or similar technical role (e.g. IT Support)
• Has the ability to document and troubleshoot errors and attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Bonus points for recent experience working in Healthcare field
Doctible is based in San Diego, CA. You must have the existing right to work within the US.
• Review and analyze system specifications
• Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
• Help troubleshoot issues related to the platform and integrations
• Conduct post-implementation and post-release testing
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
• Create documentation for testing phases and defects
• Work with Product Manager to report bugs and errors to engineering team
• Collaborate with engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
• Additional hours maybe required to accommodate release schedule
• Assist Integration team and Customer Support team to troubleshoot issues and help identify possible solutions
• Healthcare insurance
• Work in a small, agile, and effective team
• Work from home Friday afternoons
• Stocked Pantry and Pizza Mondays
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com