Doctible is a San Diego based VC funded company that’s changing the way healthcare practices engage and communicate with their patients by building cool technology. Founded in 2014, we are growing rapidly with plans to double our customer count in 2018. Our products are built internally using the latest technologies and we’re looking to add a motivated and experienced Senior Software Engineer to our team in our Sorrento Mesa office.
Come work for the company voted #1 Top Workplace in San Diego by the SD Union Tribune.
As a Sr. Software Engineer, you will work with a brilliant team both collaboratively and as an individual contributor leading the design, implementation and support of products and features which accelerate Doctible’s goal of becoming an industry leader in Healthcare IT.
The skills and experience we are looking for:
• Ruby on Rails expert in backend
• Excited by the opportunity to build something new and being part of a small team at a startup
• Unix, Git, Postgres and Redis expertise
• Ability to interpret product architecture and system design
• Experience working with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment Systems
• Believes every good feature deserves a unit test or two and believes in refactoring
• Excellent problem solving, analytical, communication, and organizational skills
• Expresses opinions on product design, while respecting the thoughts and opinions of their peers.
• Track record of delivering software that exceeds expectations
• Agile Software Development background
Ideally, you have 8-10 years of software development experience with Ruby on Rails, focusing on backend development. Must have the existing right to work within the U.S.
Relocation assistance available. Candidates outside of San Diego urged to apply.
• Development of Doctible product offerings primarily built on Ruby and Rails framework and PostgreSQL
• Performing code reviews, unit testing, documenting and implementing software best practices
• Building cool products for healthcare providers
• Integrating with third-party APIs
• Scaling for growth!
• Competitive salary
• Stock Options
• Healthcare insurance
• Unlimited PTO
• Fun and dynamic work environment
Please send a paragraph introducing yourself and a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org