Customer Success Representative
Doctible is a San Diego based startup changing the way healthcare practices engage and communicate with their patients by building amazing technology. Founded in 2014, we are rapidly growing and proud to say we were awarded the #1 Top Workplace by San Diego Union Tribune in 2017 and honored again in 2019.
This position is part of our Customer Success Team which owns all aspects of the customer experience from on-boarding new customers to supporting our existing base across all 50 US states. The customer success team resides and supports all of its customers from our HQ located in Sorrento Mesa. This is an ideal position for a proactive and enthusiastic person who enjoys interacting with people, solving problems and staying busy with a varity of tasks. It is also a role where you will be offered as much responsibility as you are able or willing to handle, in addition to ongoing training and growth opportunities.
The Customer Success position is a crucial role in the company as it deals directly with our most important asset, our customers, on a daily basis.
Your daily tasks would include but are certainly not limited to:
- On-board a steady stream of new customers (we are rapidly growing!)
- Tackle customer inquiries across all our support system channels which include phone, email and chat, providing feedback, answers and insights to customers and prospects
- Actively work with the sales to ensure customer needs are met and new prospects are handled in timely manner
- Escalate and manage advanced support issues with development and sales departments
- Work closely within a tightly knit and energetic team
- Excellent verbal (phone) and written communication skills
- 1-3 years customer facing experience
- Background working with SaaS based products
- Must have positive, results-oriented attitude
- Eagerness to learn and grow
- Detail oriented, ensuring tasks are completed fully and accurately - we deal with a lot of data
- A people person and ability to handle a wide variety of customer types
- Motivated and reliable. We start on-time every day!
- Preferred: experience in a similar SaaS based company (healthcare would be great, but not required)
- Competitive salary
- Monthly bonus
- Regular cash and prize contests
- Healthcare insurance
- Work in a tightly knit and dynamic team
- Friday afternoons off
- Only San Diego company offering a massage chair employee perk
- Fun work environment - free lunch Monday, flip-flop casual Friday, quarterly socials and team lunches to name a few
How to Apply
Please send a resume to an email introducing yourself with the subject line: “I’m interested in the CSR position!” to email@example.com
NOTE: Your application MUST include an introduction containing a one paragraph pitch on why we should consider you for the position. Separate yourself further from the crowd by identifying the spelling error in this job post.
ALL applications without an introduction will be discarded.