Sales Development Representative
Doctible is an innovative healthcare technology company and our mission is to help healthcare providers be efficient and profitable using technology. Here at Doctible we are focused on transforming the day-to-day of healthcare professionals, so that they can deliver a compassionate and engaging patient experience.
Our company is an ambitious group of about 50+ motivated professionals working together to build an awesome company. We are fast growing with a supportive, team-focused environment. As part of our sales team, you will make new connections, grow partnerships, help healthcare professionals and scale the Doctible business!
For the fourth time, Doctible has been named one of the top places to work by the San Diego Union Tribune. Also receiving this honor in2017, 2019 & 2021. In addition to this, Doctible has also been ranked inInc 5000 America's fastest growing companies for the 3rd year in a row.
About the Role
We are actively interviewing for immediate full-time openings as a Sales Development Representative (SDR). Competitive compensation plan includes paid training, base pay, monthly bonus opportunity, and a high level of opportunity for growth and future advancement. We are looking for a candidate that has potential to grow within the company, and we commit from day one to deliver hands-on professional sales training where you learn the core skills needed to be a successful salesperson long term.
Total compensation package for the first year can range between $45,000 to $60,000, depending on experience and performance.
Benefits / Perks
- Work in Downtown San Diego in an amazing office space
- Be a part of an inclusive and fun-loving company culture
- Gain experience in professional healthcare sales
- Sales Training and Education
- Done at 1pm EVERY Friday
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Lunch Mondays, Flip Flop Fridays, and much more
A day in the life of a Doctible Sales Development Rep (SDR) includes:
- Make outbound calls and make contact with healthcare professionals to introduce Doctible. Explore with them how our software can help their practice succeed!
- Scheduling qualified appointments for AccountExecutives to conduct demonstrations for healthcare providers and other professionals to learn more about the software
- Ongoing training - learn about general business and professional sales, SaaS technology, sales psychology, and much more!
- Work in a great office space overlooking SanDiego’s beautiful landmarks
- Be part of a vibrant culture that loves to work hard and have fun!
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- You’re looking to jumpstart your career in professional selling
- You are a great listener who excels atInterpersonal Communication
- You're not afraid to fail, and you're alwayslooking for ways to improve
- You are passionate about growing both personally and professionally
- Committed to a high standard of integrity and work ethic
- You are curious about people and possess the innate ability to inspire passion in others
Please send a resume introducing yourself with the subject line: “I’m interested in the SDR position!” to firstname.lastname@example.org