Consistent communication allows expansion of your medical or dental practice with loyal patients
Your practice has prospective, one-time, and retained patients
With constant and compassionate communication
More patients will join your practice, and you’ll retain more patients.
How can you use patient communication software along with your practice management system?
A practice management system
Helps your medical or dental practice streamline day-to-day operations
Thus making administrative activities and billing more straightforward and less time-consuming.
EHR’s don’t ensure effective patient communication
That’s why your medical or dental practice needs patient communication software.
Two ways to add a practice communication platform
To your practice management system, EHR or EMR
- A standalone package
- One that can integrate with your current EHR or EMR
The key benefit of integration
Eliminate the need to manually input data
- Saves time
- Decreases duplicated effort
- Helps avoid data entry errors
Integrates with +40 practice management systems, EHRs, or EMRs
The implementation of state-of-the-art technology in Doctible's healthcare communication platform
We can lessen the burden
If your staff is spending hours every day:
- on the phone making calls
- leaving or listening to voice messages
- individually confirming each appointment
Two-way texting for better patient engagement
With the Doctible patient communicator, you can send HIPAA-compliant texting to patients.
Use your office's landline number
Staff can send and receive text messages
Makes it easy for patients who have saved your number to quickly tell who is contacting them.
Patients prefer texting
Two-way texting makes it easier for them to communicate with your staff
Most patients find sending a text message more “joyful” than having to place a call or listen to phone system prompts, and likely never directly speak to anyone.
Outbound phone calls often go unanswered
Texting makes things easier on your staff
Nobody enjoys being interrupted while doing an important task or just relaxing with friends or family.
Engage patients via email campaigns
Doctible’s medical and dental patient communication software
Provides the option to connect with your patients through email campaigns
Campaigns are best suited for newsletters, updates, and event information.
Engage multiple patients at once
Reduce your staff's workload with pre-defined templates.
- Use existing templates
- Edit templates
- Create your own
Use a virtual waiting room to streamline patient screening
Doctible's Virtual Waiting Room
Promotes contactless, yet consistent communication with patients
Leverage your practice's landline phone number to text your patients. No setup needed.
Virtual Waiting Room
- Staff can manage a variety of virtual pre-arrival tasks
- Virtual intake and COVID pre-screening questionnaires
- Patients can communicate with staff
- Patients text "here" to signal they've arrived
- A single click is all it takes when staff is ready
- Patient notified they can enter the waiting room
Reminders reduce no-shows
Practice affected by no-shows, late-shows, and last-minute reschedules?
Use automated reminders and two-way text messaging
An easy fix to inefficient communications and confirmations.
Patients often will not answer phone calls
They might be busy or prefer voicemails
People increasingly ignore calls and voice messages, expecting to receive a call back if it’s important. Phone-based reminders take up hours of staff time and can leave unwanted gaps in your schedule.
Doctible’s patient communication platform
Addresses the "no-shows problem" with automated confirmations and reminders
- Text reminders at 30 days, 7 days, 1 day, and 1-hour intervals before the appointment
- Final reminder includes directions and traffic updates
- Patients are more likely to view and confirm texts
Patients more likely to view 30-day & 7-day reminders
Also more likely to reschedule their appointment proactively if they're unavailable
Early cancellations or reschedules provide ample opportunity to fill gaps with other patients.
Advanced reminders are sent out automatically
When Doctible is connected with your practice management system
Staff will appreciate automating these often thankless, tiring, and tedious tasks.
Make sure your practice is patient-centric and personalized
Offer patients multiple platforms to connect with you
Flexible, patient-centric communications develop a better practice - patient relationship.
Four ways efficient patient communication improves the patient experience
- Solicit honest feedback to improve the practice. Proactive changes improve patients’ experience.
- Employ two-way texting so patients have the freedom to communicate at their convenience.
- Patient-initiated messages allow them to instantly engage with your practice, making it easier for them to request appointments, follow-ups, refills, and more.
- A virtual waiting room ensures contactless intake and automated visit screenings. Virtual waiting rooms keep patients and staff safe and ensure staff has ample time to speak with patients who need extra help and triage exceptions.
Patient reminders and two-way texting benefit your staff
Doctible's integrated digital communication tools
Automate or ease scheduling and communication duties
Allows medical or dental staff to shift their focus to patient care and day-to-day practice operations.
Save from 12 hrs/month to 2-3 hrs/day
Your staff won't need to waste hours every day
- leaving messages
- confirming appointments
With Doctible integrated with your EHR
Those who miss appointments will be automatically rescheduled
Staff won't even need to manually track patients who need to schedule an appointment for their next checkup.
Doctible's Virtual Waiting Room
Simplifies screening and triage
Staff can focus on patients who need their help while ensuring both safety and patient flow.
You can add
- online scheduling
- customized intake forms
Are you already using the Doctible Patient Communicator or automated reminders?
Check out this video of all the updates made in 2020. Jon, Doctible’s product manager, covers all the new features and functions: